We have an immediate requirement with one of our clients for SENIOR PEGA TESTER role in India.
Role: Sr. Pega Tester
Location: United Kingdom
Experience: 7+ Years
Contact Person: William
Contact Number: +44 (0)3333443359
Please find below job details for more information and if you would like to apply please share your CV to: email@example.com
• Preferably having CSA/CSSA or LSA PEGA Certifications
• Smart Disputes application experience is highly desirable
• Experience on PEGA 7.x +
• Strong OLAP system knowledge from database and reporting development Hands on experience working on Java applications development using spring-core and spring-mv framework
• Must have prior experience in REST/SOAP web services
• Strong understanding WAS, JBoSS and Tomcat servers
• Experience in handling Collections, JDBC, Multi-threading
• Experience in handling session management with cookies disabled, error handling and Database threading, using load balancers and single-sign-on like web seal integration
• SQL query writing using Teradata and Oracle would be added advantage
• Working on a number of tasks on a variety of different projects at the same time.
• Proven ability to build effetive internal relationships
• Awareness of innovative management information tools and systems
• Governance and compliance policies, standards, and procedures required to fulfil role e.g. data security, records management,
• Strong analytical skills including ability to provide observations and comment
• Wider-thinking and problem solving – identifying and delivering reporting through own initiative.
• Understanding of change management process.