PHP Developer [Administrative Reporting to CTO, Functional Reporting to Project Consultant]
Education and Experience Requirements
- We are looking for a PHP Developer who has an in-depth understanding of PHP and CodeIgnitor framework.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science program or related field. Also, equivalent work experience/portfolio will be considered
- The person should have a strong background in object-oriented development techniques, best coding practices, and security concepts.
- Should have done at least 3 projects using CodeIgniter or other MVC frameworks.
- Should have experience in developing reports using common third-party APIs and Plugins
- Should have good knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Should have strong knowledge of MySQL database query writing and database design skills.
- Experience in WordPress Development and WooCommerce will be a plus.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- Knowledgeable of SEO and SEM best practices
- 1-2 years of professional experience in an agency or production environment
JD: Role and Responsibilities
- Conducting analysis of application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Produce detailed specifications
- Deliver the project as per the project plan
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Communicate with the client for clarifications
- Follow industry best practices.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
Other IT Jobs in India
[su_posts template="templates/list-loop.php" posts_per_page="14" tax_term="6" order="desc"]