Urgent requirement for Linux Administrator.
2-3 years of experience in Linux Environment.
• CompTIA Linux+
• Proven experience as a Linux Administrator, or similar role
• Proven experience in install and set up Linux systems and servers, often for organization-wide deployment.
• Proven hands-on experience in Linux solutions – ELK, LVM, SAMBA, Apache etc.
• Good understanding of maintaining system security by actively identifying faults and vulnerable areas within the system’s architecture.
• Extensive troubleshooting experience in a Linux environment
• Basics of Unix Scripting, Regex / Regular Expressions.
• Profound knowledge of TCP/IP and networking concepts
• Good understanding of basic networking – LAN – Wired & Wireless, WAN, DMZ, Internet, VPN & Firewalls
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
• Excellent communication skills
Interested candidate can send updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate joiners are preferred